>> Management Information Services (MIS)
The function of the Department of Management Information Services (MIS) is to help deliver faster and more efficient service to the employees and citizens of Rockdale County through facilitating and supporting technology.
MIS provides the following services:
- Maintains the existing Rockdale County computer infrastructure
- Facilitates and provides project leadership for the selection and implementation of new technology
- Operates a County-wide computer help desk for county employees
- Oversees system administration and security
- Oversees all telecommunication services (including: cell phones, VoIP telephones, etc.)
- GIS Mapping Services
Regular Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
General Inquires: 770-278-7070