Website Translation:

Connect with us:

Sub Menu Choices:

Commercial Business License Forms

Home Occupation Business License Forms

Non-Profit Registration



Home >> Departments/Offices >> Planning and Development >> Business License, Occupational Tax & Non-Profit

Business License, Occupational Tax & Non-Profit

What is needed to get a business license?
If the place of business is physically located outside the Conyers city limits, but is within Rockdale County, it must apply for a Business Occupational Tax Registration. The type of business must meet the permitted use for the property's zoning.  Depending upon the location and previous use, a compliance inspection may also be required.

To obtain an application, please print from the forms page or visit the Department of General Services and Engineering in person.

For businesses wishing to sell/serve alcoholic beverages, a Alcohol License Permit must be completed and returned to Business License Office. Copy of the Alcohol Ordinance can be viewed by clicking on the Alchohol Ordinance link.

For personal assistance, contact the Business License Division at 770.278.7100.