Website Translation:

Connect with us:

Sub Menu Choices:

Building Permits

Accessory Building Permit

Demolition Permit

Electrical Permit

Heating & A/C Permit

Moved-In House Permit

Plumbing Permit

Sign Permit

Special Events Permit

Swimming Pool Permit



Home >> Departments/Offices >> Planning and Development >> Forms & Applications

Forms & Applications

When an applicant applies for a permit and the permit issued, he/she will be required to request an inspection by the Department of General Services and Engineering by calling 770-278-7100.

Inspections will be made within 48 working hours of the request. To determine which phases of construction must be inspected, please call ahead.

To download/print applications, click on the link related to the services request.  

If work has not commenced or has ceased for a period of six months on the below listed permits - then those permits will be null and void and a new permit must be issued prior to construction commencing or continuing:

  • Residential Building Permit
  • Commercial Building Permit
  • Accessory Building Permit
  • Manufactured Home Permit
  • Moved in House Permit
  • Electrical Permit
  • Plumbing Permit
  • Heating and Air Permit
  • Swimming Pool Permit
  • Demolition Permit
  • Sign Permit

Any person undertaking the task of finishing an unfinished room or basement in a house shall be required to obtain a Residential Building Permit and may be required to obtain one or more ancillary/secondary permits.

Please see the checklist for additional information required to fulfill the required permit application.