Website Translation:

Connect with us:



Home >> Departments/Offices >> Planning and Development >> Forms & Applications >> Sign Permit

Sign Permit

A Sign Permit is required for the task of installing, expanding or replacing a sign.

This permit is limited to non-residentially zoned properties unless the property owners wish to install, expand or replace a subdivision entrance sign or the use on the property is a place of worship.

Please see the checklist for additional information required to fulfill the required permit application.