Website Translation:

Connect with us:



Home >> Departments/Offices >> Transportation >> Sign & Signal Maintenance/Installation

Sign & Signal Maintenance/Installation

Traffic Signal Maintenance: Traffic signals along County roadways are maintained through the Department of Transportation. This includes public school flashing lights (private school flashing lights are maintained by the school). Requests for a new traffic signal must be made to this department for evaluation of the area to determine if traffic warrant criteria are met.

To Report a Signal Issue:
To report a traffic signal not working properly, call 770-278-7200 or if in
an emergency, call 911.
To report a traffic signal bulb outage, call 770-278-7200.

Traffic and Informational Signs: All traffic and informational signs on County roadways are fabricated and maintained by the department. This includes street signs, stop signs, speed limit signs, hidden driveway signs, etc.

To Report a Sign Issue: To report a damaged, down, or missing traffic or street sign, call 770-278-7200.


Sign Shop Contacts:

Charles "Chuck" Wooley
Sign Shop Supervisor