Request for Services from citizens can be submitted for the following:
• Road maintenance request including pothole repairs
• Traffic signal malfunction reporting
• Street light repair request
• Traffic sign damaged, down, or missing request
• Trees/limbs in County rights-of-way or County roadway
• Unpaved road maintenance
. Drainage issues
Bury horse/cow service is no longer provided per ordinance change dated May 7, 2013.
To submit a request for service, you may call the department at 770-278-7200, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a Request for Service form and return it by, fax, mail or email.
Request for Service Form