Website Translation:

Connect with us:



Home >> Departments/Offices >> Transportation >> Request for Service

Request for Service

Request for Services from citizens can be submitted for the following:

•           Road maintenance request including pothole repairs
•           Traffic signal malfunction reporting
•           Street light repair request
•           Traffic sign damaged, down, or missing request
•           Trees/limbs in County rights-of-way or County roadway
Unpaved road maintenance
.            Drainage issues          
Bury horse/cow service is no longer provided per ordinance change dated May 7, 2013.

To submit a request for service, you may call the department at 770-278-7200, send an email to, or fill out a Request for Service form and return it by, fax, mail or email.  

Request for Service Form